About this home
$865 per month
Down payment assistance
View down payment assistance programs for this home.
Electricity and solar
View estimated energy costs and solar savings for this home
View Internet plans and providers available for this home
No upcoming open houses
Property details for (Lower Lot) TBD Big Pine Rd
- # of Bedrooms Septic: 3
- Can Subdivide Y/N: 1
- Property Type: Land
- Property Sub Type: Acreage
- Zoning: RA
- Zoning Specification: RA
- Possible Use: Private Estate, Recreational, Residential
- Lot Features: Cleared, Hilly, Level, Private, Rolling Slope, Sloped, Steep Slope, Creek/Stream, Wooded, Views, Wooded
- Lot Size Area: 6.97
- Lot Size Units: Acres
- Elevation: 3000
- Road Surface Type: Gravel
- Road Frontage Type: State Road
- Road Responsibility: Publicly Maintained Road
- Water Source: Well Needed
- Sewer: Septic Needed, Other - See Remarks
- Restrictions: Manufactured Home Not Allowed,Short Term Rental Allowed,Other - See Remarks
- Restrictions Description: Minimal to protect natural setting
- HOA Subject To Dues: No
- HOA Subject To: None
- Elementary School: Brush Creek
- Middle Or Junior High School: Madison
- High School: Madison
- Directions: From French Broad River at Barnard: Take right onto Big Pine Rd, 7.3 mi. to right fork at North Fork Church, turns to gravel in 0.6 mi., stay right. In half mile, notice red ribbon on righthand side marking bottom corner of Lower Lot; 0.1 from there to driveway on your right, opposite the entrance to 10767 Big Pine Rd. (OR, from Troublesome Gap to the North, it is 1.0 mile past the gap itself to second driveway on your left.)
- Community Features: Walking Trails
- Is Auction: 0
- Buyer Agency Compensation: 5
- Buyer Agency Compensation Type: %
- Sub Agency Compensation Type: %
- Exception YN: 0
Sale and tax history for (Lower Lot) TBD Big Pine Rd
- Sale History
- Tax History
Public facts and zoning for (Lower Lot) TBD Big Pine Rd
Madison Middle School
Public, 6-8 • Serves this home • 6.8mi
Around this home
Transportation near (Lower Lot) TBD Big Pine Rd
3 groceries, 15 restaurants, 9 parks
N1, N2, N4, W1, W5, WE1, WE2
Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels.
We’re working on getting current and accurate flood risk information for this home.
We’re working on getting current and accurate fire risk information for this home.
We’re working on getting current and accurate heat risk information for this home.
We’re working on getting current and accurate wind risk information for this home.
Redfin Estimate for (Lower Lot) TBD Big Pine Rd
Nearby homes have recently sold between $125,000 and $496,500.