About this home
$3,156 per month
Down payment assistance
View down payment assistance programs for this home.
Electricity and solar
View estimated energy costs and solar savings for this home
View Internet plans and providers available for this home
No upcoming open houses
Property details for 1838 Spoonbill
- Has Garage
- # of Garage Spaces: 2
- Features: Concrete, Front Entry, Garage, Rear/Side/Off Street
- # of Covered Spaces: 2
- Virtual Tour Unbranded 1 (External Link)
- # of Full Bathrooms: 2
- Features: Washer Hookup, Dryer Hookup, Laundry Room
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Free-Standing Range, Gas Cooktop, Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Dryer, Oven
- Window Features: Double Pane Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Vinyl
- Flooring: Tile
- Other Features: Master Downstairs, Main Level Master, Open Floorplan, Split Bedrooms, Cable TV, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Kitchen Island, Programmable Thermostat
- Stories: 1
- Stories (Total): 1
- New Construction
- Roof Details: Shingle
- Construction Details: Brick, PEX Plumbing
- Exterior Features: Landscaping
- Patio And Porch Features: Covered, Patio
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Fencing: Wood
- Green Energy Efficient: Radiant Attic Barrier, Insulation, Lighting, Windows
- Lot Size Area: 5,750
- Lot Size Acres: 0.13
- Lot Features: Landscaped
- Foundation Details: Slab
- New Construction
- Utilities: Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, Underground Utilities
- Electric: Underground, 220 Volts
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water Source: Public
- Has Cooling
- Cooling: Gas, Central Air
- Has Heating
- Heating: Gas, Central, Electric
- Elementary School District: Gregory Portland ISD
- Middle Or Junior School District: Gregory Portland ISD
- High School District: Gregory Portland ISD
- Elementary School: Gregory Portland
- Middle Or Junior School: Gregory Portland
- High School: Gregory Portland
- Community Features: Common Grounds/Area
- Buyer Agency Compensation: 2.5
Sale and tax history for 1838 Spoonbill
- Sale History
- Tax History
Public facts and zoning for 1838 Spoonbill
We couldn't find any schools that service this home or are within 5 miles of this home.
Around this home
Transportation near 1838 Spoonbill
3 groceries, 36 restaurants, 1 park
Working on getting accurate and current transit info for this home.
Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels.
We’re working on getting current and accurate flood risk information for this home.
We’re working on getting current and accurate fire risk information for this home.
We’re working on getting current and accurate heat risk information for this home.
We’re working on getting current and accurate wind risk information for this home.
Redfin Estimate for 1838 Spoonbill
Real estate market insights for 1838 Spoonbill
Single-Family Home sales (last 30 days)
Loading tour information...