We’ve got big news for people in Colorado Springs! Once you’ve finished summiting Pikes Peak or hiking through Garden of the Gods, you can now work with local Redfin agents to buy and sell homes, too! You can also use the Redfin online and mobile tools to search for every home on the market in the Colorado Springs metro area and El Paso County as well as Monument, Palmer Lake, Woodmoor, Black Forest, Falcon, Fountain, Security-Widefield and Woodland Park.
Redfin has a unique approach that combines technology and top-notch customer service to create a better real estate experience. Redfin technology empowers both its agents and consumers with information and tools that make the home-buying and selling process more efficient, less stressful and more fun.
This efficiency enables Redfin to pass savings on to our clients. For example, a Redfin homebuyer purchasing a $350,000 home in Colorado Springs would receive a refund of about $2,500 at closing. Redfin charges sellers 1.5 percent instead of the typical 3 percent, while providing a beginning-to-end home-selling service, from pricing and staging advice and professional photography through the negotiation and closing processes. Someone selling a $350,000 home in Colorado Springs with a Redfin agent would save $5,250.
Like other Redfin real estate agents across the country, agents in Colorado Springs earn a salary and receive health care and other benefits. Our bonus pay is based on customer satisfaction, not commission. Redfin agent Kevin Kudrna is on the ground and helping build his local team. Kevin, a California native, got his start in real estate in 2007. He served in the Air Force for 11 years before finding his calling in real estate and has been helping people buy and sell homes in Colorado Springs for the past five years.
“I’ve always prided myself on putting my clients first,” Kevin says. “Everything that Redfin represents resonates with me, from the values to the mission. The desire to provide an incredible experience is really what it’s all about, and I’m thrilled to be able to offer this exceptional customer service along with our technology in Colorado Springs.”
Kevin is already on the ground touring homes with buyers and guiding them through the offer, negotiation and closing processes, and helping people sell their homes. If you’re thinking about buying or selling, feel free to reach out directly to Kevin, schedule a tour or start a conversation about your home’s value. Redfin.com and the Redfinmobile apps also offer several ways to find out about homes for sale and what the local market is like even before you’re ready to dip your toe in the water, including:
- Redfin Home Dashboard: A comprehensive online resource for home sellers that provides real-time data about their home.
- Redfin Home Value Tool: A more accurate way to find out what your home is worth using self-selected comparable homes for sale in your market.
- Redfin 3D Walkthrough: A new feature enabling homebuyers to get a high-resolution, photo-quality view from every perspective inside a Redfin agent-listed home.
- Instant Tour Scheduling: Ability to instantly schedule a home tour with a Redfin agent with a single click from a browser, iPhone, iPad or Android app.
- Redfin Matchmaker: Software that recommends unexpected listings to Redfin clients.
- Instant Updates: Smartphone or email notifications when new homes are listed or when prices drop.
- Search by School: Shows all the homes for sale served by a certain school with one easy search.
- Tour and Offer Insights: Real-time statistics and notes from Redfin agents about thousands of homes and offers.
- Deal Room: A real-time guide through the closing process, including milestones, deadlines and tasks.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! Come out and join us for our Colorado Springs launch party at Flatiron’s Grill on Wednesday, December 17, from 6 to 8 p.m. Enjoy drinks and appetizers on us, mingle with Redfin agents and other local real estate professionals, and learn all about buying and selling with Redfin! For more details and to RSVP, please go here.