- A wreath (we got one from Michaels for $5)
- Hot glue gun with glue sticks
- Felt leaves (We found ours at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $1.99/4-pack
1. Gather your supplies and heat up your glue gun.
2. Arrange the leaves onto the wreath however you like them. Start with one layer.
3. Carefully add a dot of glue to each leaf and press it firmly onto the wreath.
4. For a fuller wreath, go back around and glue on a second layer of leaves.
5. Hang your new wreath on your front door or inside your house for some autumn charm!
Are you going to try make this DIY fall wreath? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter @Redfin!