According to the latest data from Redfin about the luxury real estate market, buyers shelled out an average of $1.66 million to buy a home among the top 5 percent. But the following homes represent the highest end of the high-end. Read on for details on the most expensive real estate sold between April and June 2016 in the markets Redfin serves.
1. This luxury compound on the coast in Palm Beach includes two main residences and three guest houses. It sold for $39 million after being on the market for 5 nearly years.
2. This gated mansion offers details reminiscent of a European villa and overlooks the prestigious Bel Air Country Club. The home sold for $34.9 million.
3. Yacht parking came included with this lush Mediterranean estate in Miami with water access and a $34.6 million price tag.
4. Jennifer Lopez splashed out for this Bel-Air pad, which features a 14,000 square foot main house and two guest cottages. J.Lo bought the home for $28 million from actress Sela Ward.
5. At $25.5 million, this contemporary waterfront home in Palm Beach offers spa-like pools and outdoor entertaining spaces.
6. According to the listing description, this Italianate villa in Beverly Hills features a tennis court, gym, sauna, wine cave and a bullet-proof safe room. It sold for $23 million.
7. Breathtaking ocean, mountain and city views abound in this elegant home in the Pacific Palisades. It sold for $22.4 million.
8. This waterfront penthouse in Fisher Island, Fla. landed on our top 10 list with a sale price of $21.5 million.
9. This Long Island stunner with water views, private beach and luxurious pool found a buyer for $21.2 million.
10. This Beverly Hills mansion was built in 2014 with all the bells and whistles: theater, gym, game room and wine room in over 18,000 square feet of living space. It rang in at $20.9 million.