The Middletown housing market is very competitive. The median sale price of a home in Middletown was $182K last month, up 2.2% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Middletown is $158, up 32.8% since last year.
Middletown Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Middletown home prices were up 2.2% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $182K. On average, homes in Middletown sell after 28 days on the market compared to 3 days last year. There were 11 homes sold in August this year, down from 14 last year.
How hot is the Middletown housing market?
The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive.
Calculated over the last 3 months
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for about 2% above list price and go pending in around 9 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 6% above list price and go pending in around 4 days.
Middletown Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 0.32% of homebuyers searched to move into Middletown from outside metros.
- Washington homebuyers searched to move into Middletown more than any other metro followed by New York and Philadelphia.
- 58% of Middletown homebuyers searched to stay within the Middletown metropolitan area.
- Salisbury was the most popular destination among Middletown homebuyers followed by Myrtle Beach and Pottsville.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Middletown
View houses in Middletown that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Middletown
Fink El School
Public • K-5
Robert Reid Elementary School
Public • K-5