The Manchester housing market is very competitive. The median sale price of a home in Manchester was $500K last month, up 29.9% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Manchester is $203, up 16.0% since last year.
Manchester Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Manchester home prices were up 29.9% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $500K. On average, homes in Manchester sell after 31 days on the market compared to 31 days last year. There were 8 homes sold in August this year, up from 6 last year.
How hot is the Manchester housing market?
Calculated over the last 6 months
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for about 1% above list price and go pending in around 14 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 5% above list price and go pending in around 4 days.
Manchester Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 3% of homebuyers searched to move into Manchester from outside metros.
- New York homebuyers searched to move into Manchester more than any other metro followed by San Francisco and Blacksburg.
- 81% of Manchester homebuyers searched to stay within the Manchester metropolitan area.
- Salisbury was the most popular destination among Manchester homebuyers followed by Virginia Beach and Miami.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Manchester
View houses in Manchester that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Manchester
Manchester Elementary School
Public • PreK-5
Ebb Valley Elementary School
Public • PreK-5