The Heritage Village housing market is somewhat competitive. The median sale price of a home in Heritage Village was $248K last month, up 5.3% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Heritage Village is $222, up 18.7% since last year.
Heritage Village Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Heritage Village home prices were up 5.3% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $248K. On average, homes in Heritage Village sell after 49 days on the market compared to 26 days last year. There were 22 homes sold in August this year, up from 18 last year.
How hot is the Heritage Village housing market?
Calculated over the last 3 months
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 1% above list price and go pending in around 43 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 4% above list price and go pending in around 14 days.
Heritage Village Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 3% of homebuyers searched to move into Heritage Village from outside metros.
- Buffalo homebuyers searched to move into Heritage Village more than any other metro followed by Cedar Rapids and San Francisco.
- 70% of Heritage Village homebuyers searched to stay within the Heritage Village metropolitan area.
- Miami was the most popular destination among Heritage Village homebuyers followed by Philadelphia and Washington.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Heritage Village
- Offer Not Accepted|9 Weeks Ago~$250K OfferSold for $225K1 bd | 1 ba | ~1,000 sqftOver List Price8%Days on Market5Competing Offers4Down Payment—
View houses in Heritage Village that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Heritage Village
Gainfield Elementary School
Public • K-5
Public • K-5