The Jarrettsville housing market is somewhat competitive. The median sale price of a home in Jarrettsville was $589K last month, up 37.0% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Jarrettsville is $271, up 46.5% since last year.
Jarrettsville Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Jarrettsville home prices were up 37.0% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $589K. There were 3 homes sold in August this year, up from 3 last year.
How hot is the Jarrettsville housing market?
Calculated over the last 9 months
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 3% above list price and go pending in around 13 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 7% above list price and go pending in around 3 days.
Calculated over the last 6 months
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for around list price and go pending in around 5 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 3% above list price and go pending in around 3 days.
Jarrettsville Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 3% of homebuyers searched to move into Jarrettsville from outside metros.
- New York homebuyers searched to move into Jarrettsville more than any other metro followed by San Francisco and Blacksburg.
- 81% of Jarrettsville homebuyers searched to stay within the Jarrettsville metropolitan area.
- Salisbury was the most popular destination among Jarrettsville homebuyers followed by Virginia Beach and Miami.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Jarrettsville
View houses in Jarrettsville that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Jarrettsville
Jarrettsville Elementary School
Public • K-5