The Destin housing market is not very competitive. Homes in Destin receive 2 offers on average and sell in around 102 days. The median sale price of a home in Destin was $533K last month, down 9.0% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Destin is $408, down 20.0% since last year.
Destin Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Destin home prices were down 9.0% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $533K. On average, homes in Destin sell after 102 days on the market compared to 33 days last year. There were 81 homes sold in August this year, down from 82 last year.
How hot is the Destin housing market?
The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive.
Calculated over the last 3 months
- Multiple offers are rare.
- The average homes sell for about 3% below list price and go pending in around 70 days.
- Hot homescan sell for around list price and go pending in around 25 days.
Destin Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 0.29% of homebuyers searched to move into Destin from outside metros.
- Atlanta homebuyers searched to move into Destin more than any other metro followed by Nashville and Washington.
- 49% of Destin homebuyers searched to stay within the Destin metropolitan area.
- Pensacola was the most popular destination among Destin homebuyers followed by Panama City and Gulfport.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Destin
View houses in Destin that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Destin
Destin Elementary School
Public • PreK-4
Destin Middle School
Public • 5-8