The South Loop housing market is somewhat competitive. The median sale price of a home in South Loop was $390K last month, up 33.6% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in South Loop is $401, up 29.8% since last year.
South Loop Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, South Loop home prices were up 33.6% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $390K. On average, homes in South Loop sell after 30 days on the market compared to 20 days last year. There were 6 homes sold in August this year, down from 10 last year.
How hot is the South Loop housing market?
The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive.
Calculated over the last 12 months
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 1% below list price and go pending in around 27 days.
- Hot homescan sell for around list price and go pending in around 15 days.
Calculated over the last 3 months
- Most homes get multiple offers, often with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for about 4% above list price and go pending in around 11 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 9% above list price and go pending in around 6 days.
Home offer insights for South Loop
View houses in South Loop that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in South Loop