The Westridge housing market is very competitive. The median sale price of a home in Westridge was $338K last month, up 1.0% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Westridge is $163, down 22.0% since last year.
Westridge Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Westridge home prices were up 1.0% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $338K. On average, homes in Westridge sell after 27 days on the market compared to 13 days last year. There were 5 homes sold in August this year, up from 5 last year.
How hot is the Westridge housing market?
Calculated over the last 12 months
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for about 3% above list price and go pending in around 7 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 6% above list price and go pending in around 4 days.
Calculated over the last 9 months
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 2% below list price and go pending in around 66 days.
- Hot homescan sell for around list price and go pending in around 27 days.
Home offer insights for Westridge
View houses in Westridge that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Westridge