The Grayhawk housing market is very competitive. The median sale price of a home in Grayhawk was $650K last month, up 4.7% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Grayhawk is $174, down 7.0% since last year.
Grayhawk Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Grayhawk home prices were up 4.7% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $650K. On average, homes in Grayhawk sell after 17 days on the market compared to 22 days last year. There were 23 homes sold in August this year, up from 14 last year.
How hot is the Grayhawk housing market?
Calculated over the last 6 months
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for about 1% above list price and go pending in around 19 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 5% above list price and go pending in around 12 days.
Calculated over the last 3 months
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 2% below list price and go pending in around 46 days.
- Hot homescan sell for around list price and go pending in around 27 days.
Home offer insights for Grayhawk
View houses in Grayhawk that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Grayhawk
Phillips Elementary School
Public • K-5
Boals Elementary School
Public • K-5