The Conner Crossing housing market is very competitive. The median sale price of a home in Conner Crossing was $573K last month, up 22.1% since last year.
Conner Crossing Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Conner Crossing home prices were up 22.1% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $573K.
How hot is the Conner Crossing housing market?
Calculated over the last 12 months
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for about 1% above list price and go pending in around 10 days.
- Hot homescan sell for around list price and go pending in around 3 days.
Calculated over the last 6 months
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 1% below list price and go pending in around 26 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 1% above list price and go pending in around 14 days.
Home offer insights for Conner Crossing
View houses in Conner Crossing that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Conner Crossing