The Allandale housing market is somewhat competitive. The median sale price of a home in Allandale was $250K last month, down 13.8% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Allandale is $100, down 48.7% since last year.
Allandale Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Allandale home prices were down 13.8% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $250K. On average, homes in Allandale sell after 81 days on the market compared to 37 days last year. There were 9 homes sold in August this year, up from 9 last year.
How hot is the Allandale housing market?
Calculated over the last 12 months
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 4% below list price and go pending in around 56 days.
- Hot homescan sell for around list price and go pending in around 33 days.
Calculated over the last 3 months
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for about 4% above list price and go pending in around 15 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 10% above list price and go pending in around 8 days.
Home offer insights for Allandale
View houses in Allandale that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Allandale