This home has been in the family for 70+ years after starting out as the Munn Brothers Assay Office in 1898, it sold to the current owners in 1953. After an addition in the 1960's it is currently set up as a 5 BR 2BA , with another room used as a bedroom which does not have a closet. The home also offers 1 formal dining area, two living areas, an eat in kitchen, a heated back porch area, a mud room in the front of the home. In addition there is a storage shed on a slab off the back patio and a storage area for lawn tools. The back yard also has an apple and plum tree. The front patio is smaller but has full view of the amphitheater and cleopatra. It's a short walk to everything in town as the home is centrally located to the Banks, Market, Post office, City Hall, County courthouse, Hardware store. Additionally the Hot springs pool as well as dining establishments and gift shops are an easy walk. You are also minutes from different places to jump on the perimeter trail and many favorite hikes are nearby including the river walk, twin peaks, dinosaur tracks, Chief Ouray trail etc.