Redfin’s technology for real estate agents is designed to help our agents work smarter, save time, deliver great customer service and close more deals. For over a decade, we’ve been building and improving our technology, adding features to make our agents’ more successful. And they are. Redfin Agents earn more than double what the typical real estate agent makes in a year, and our agents are three times more productive on average than traditional agents.
We asked some of our top-producing agents to share how Redfin’s tech helps them work faster and smarter. Take a look:
One Platform to Rule Them All: Redfin Agent Tools
Redfin Agent Tools is our agents’ command center, accessible with a single login from mobile and desktop, so our agents have access to everything they need on the go. Agent Tools is like a personal assistant, CRM and transaction management software all rolled into one. Redfin agents and coordinators work on the same technology platform so everyone has access to the latest information. This creates a seamless process that frees up the agents to focus more on customers and less on paperwork.
As a Redfin Agent, you can:
- Write and submit a perfect offer in less than 15 minutes, even on a phone. Redfin Fast Offers software saves our agents hours of time preparing offer paperwork every week. (This feature is currently available to a little less than half of all Redfin agents and we’re actively working to expand to more markets.)
- Wow clients with tools like Owner Dashboard, which delivers real-time info about the activity your seller’s listing is getting and everything Redfin is doing to market the home from custom emails to Facebook advertising.
- Get personal and stay in touch with clients with Proactive Follow-Ups that prompt agents to reach out to a customer at the right moment with a listing they’ll love or a timely insight on the market.
- Seize the day with tools to help manage workflow. With the Customer Calendar, you can view all upcoming appointments and deal milestones in one place. You can easily schedule customer appointments and manage your calendar by setting your availability.
- Create an elegant CMA powered by Redfin’s machine learning algorithms and the most complete, up-to-date data from the MLS. Impress sellers with insight into the current number of buyers who are actively seeking a home like theirs.
- Streamline Transactions. With features to share notes, alert you when a contingency is about to expire and upload documents directly from your email, Redfin Deal Room makes it easy to stay on the same page with your client and coordinator.
- Quickly create custom marketing materials.
- Stay sharp on the market with the most up-to-date statistics and proprietary data on competition and homebuyer demand that you can’t find anywhere else.
- Gather intel on other agents with Scouting Report.
- View your performance on customer service, referrals, consult win-rate and other metrics to help you improve and grow your business.
- Track mileage for reimbursement.
- And so much more!
Personal Service + Modern Technology = Happy Customers
We believe modern technology let’s our agents provide more personalized service, not less. Agent Tools is directly connected to Redfin.com, the number one brokerage site in the U.S. This gives our agents unmatched visibility into their customers’ online behavior and preferences, helping agents anticipate their clients’ needs and deliver the right information at the right time.
Using tech to work more efficiently, Redfin agents spend less time on mundane tasks and paperwork and more time connecting with customers. We live in an on-demand world. Redfin technology helps our agents deliver the modern real estate experience consumers expect without sacrificing the personal service.
Technology Built By and For Agents
Every feature of Agent Tools was built as a collaboration between our engineers, agents and support teams. Redfin engineers and product managers sit side-by-side with our agents and coordinators, observing and asking questions about every task that goes into the home buying and selling process from the first client meeting to the closing. Building our technology in-house means we can quickly identify pain points and develop solutions because there is a continuous feedback loop between agents and engineers.
Power in Numbers
Because Redfin agents are employees, we all work on the same tech platform. This makes it easier to work as a team without skipping a beat. Whether you’re a new transaction coordinator in Denver or a seasoned agent in Boston, you’ll have access to the same suite of tools, customized to your local market, that help you do your job more efficiently. This helps us deliver a consistent customer experience across the country and ensure every agent has the training they need to succeed.
This also means that we can harness the insights and data from every agent and customer interaction, which makes our tools more powerful and useful for everyone. We track every offer our agents write and every tour we host, which gives our agents insight on the state of the market and current buyer demand that no other brokerage has. Every time a client clicks an email or takes an action based on a proactive follow-up, our software gets a little bit smarter and a little bit better at making a recommendation.
Believe the Hype
It should go without saying, but we’ll say it anyway: Our technology exists. Right now. It’s not a future promise. It’s software that we’ve developed and refined for more than a decade and we believe it’s lightyears ahead of what any other brokerage or vendor offers today.
Everyday we continue to improve our technology, making it smarter and faster and adding features to make our agents’ more successful and among the most productive in the industry.
Want to help us build awesome technology for agents and consumers? Our engineering team is hiring!