The Princeton housing market is somewhat competitive. The median sale price of a home in Princeton was $288K last month, up 16.3% since last year.
Princeton Housing Market Trends
In July 2023, Princeton home prices were up 16.3% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $288K.
How hot is the Princeton housing market?
The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive.
Calculated over the last 6 months
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 1% below list price and go pending in around 34 days.
- Hot homescan sell for around list price and go pending in around 9 days.
Princeton Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 0.91% of homebuyers searched to move into Princeton from outside metros.
- Fayetteville homebuyers searched to move into Princeton more than any other metro followed by Washington and San Francisco.
- 71% of Princeton homebuyers searched to stay within the Princeton metropolitan area.
- Myrtle Beach was the most popular destination among Princeton homebuyers followed by Greensboro and Asheville.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Princeton
View houses in Princeton that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Princeton
Public • PreK-5