The Silverton housing market is not very competitive. Homes in Silverton receive 1 offers on average and sell in around 29 days. The median sale price of a home in Silverton was $536K last month, down 4.7% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Silverton is $309, up 7.5% since last year.
Silverton Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Silverton home prices were down 4.7% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $536K. On average, homes in Silverton sell after 29 days on the market compared to 23 days last year. There were 14 homes sold in August this year, down from 21 last year.
How hot is the Silverton housing market?
The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive.
Calculated over the last 3 months
- Multiple offers are rare.
- The average homes sell for about 1% below list price and go pending in around 34 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 1% above list price and go pending in around 10 days.
Silverton Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 2% of homebuyers searched to move into Silverton from outside metros.
- San Francisco homebuyers searched to move into Silverton more than any other metro followed by Los Angeles and San Diego.
- 80% of Silverton homebuyers searched to stay within the Silverton metropolitan area.
- Bend was the most popular destination among Silverton homebuyers followed by Phoenix and Astoria.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
View houses in Silverton that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Silverton
Robert Frost Elementary School
Public • 3-5
Mark Twain Elementary School
Public • K-2