The Comfort housing market is somewhat competitive. The median sale price of a home in Comfort was $440K last month, down 22.2% since last year.
Comfort Housing Market Trends
In June 2023, Comfort home prices were down 22.2% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $440K.
How hot is the Comfort housing market?
Calculated over the last 12 months
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 2% below list price and go pending in around 19 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 2% above list price and go pending in around 11 days.
Comfort Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 0.81% of homebuyers searched to move into Comfort from outside metros.
- Los Angeles homebuyers searched to move into Comfort more than any other metro followed by Chicago and Austin.
- 73% of Comfort homebuyers searched to stay within the Comfort metropolitan area.
- Corpus Christi was the most popular destination among Comfort homebuyers followed by Dallas and Kerrville.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Comfort
View houses in Comfort that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Comfort
Comfort Elementary School
Public • PreK-5