The Ramtown housing market is somewhat competitive. The median sale price of a home in Ramtown was $580K last month, up 8.4% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Ramtown is $298, up 2.4% since last year.
Ramtown Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Ramtown home prices were up 8.4% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $580K. On average, homes in Ramtown sell after 51 days on the market compared to 30 days last year. There were 10 homes sold in August this year, down from 15 last year.
How hot is the Ramtown housing market?
Calculated over the last 3 months
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 5% above list price and go pending in around 28 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 11% above list price and go pending in around 13 days.
Ramtown Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 3% of homebuyers searched to move into Ramtown from outside metros.
- Buffalo homebuyers searched to move into Ramtown more than any other metro followed by Cedar Rapids and San Francisco.
- 70% of Ramtown homebuyers searched to stay within the Ramtown metropolitan area.
- Miami was the most popular destination among Ramtown homebuyers followed by Philadelphia and Washington.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Ramtown
View houses in Ramtown that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Ramtown
Lanes Mill Elementary School
Public • K-5
Ramtown Elementary School
Public • 3-5
Public • K-2