The Tavernier housing market is not very competitive. The median sale price of a home in Tavernier was $531K last month, down 21.4% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Tavernier is $737, up 41.6% since last year.
Tavernier Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Tavernier home prices were down 21.4% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $531K. On average, homes in Tavernier sell after 83 days on the market compared to 79 days last year. There were 2 homes sold in August this year, down from 5 last year.
How hot is the Tavernier housing market?
Calculated over the last 9 months
- Multiple offers are rare.
- The average homes sell for about 4% below list price and go pending in around 109 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 1% below list price and go pending in around 62 days.
Tavernier Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 3% of homebuyers searched to move into Tavernier from outside metros.
- New York homebuyers searched to move into Tavernier more than any other metro followed by Boston and Washington.
- 75% of Tavernier homebuyers searched to stay within the Tavernier metropolitan area.
- Denver was the most popular destination among Tavernier homebuyers followed by Orlando and Cape Coral.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Tavernier
View houses in Tavernier that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Tavernier