The Clinton housing market is somewhat competitive. The median sale price of a home in Clinton was $75K last month, down 79.4% since last year.
Clinton Housing Market Trends
In November 2022, Clinton home prices were down 79.4% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $75K.
How hot is the Clinton housing market?
The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive.
Calculated over the last 9 months
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 2% below list price and go pending in around 72 days.
- Hot homescan sell for around list price and go pending in around 57 days.
Clinton Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 0.55% of homebuyers searched to move into Clinton from outside metros.
- Washington homebuyers searched to move into Clinton more than any other metro followed by New York and Wheeling.
- 79% of Clinton homebuyers searched to stay within the Clinton metropolitan area.
- Myrtle Beach was the most popular destination among Clinton homebuyers followed by Birmingham and Youngstown.
Jul '23 - Sep '23
Home offer insights for Clinton
View houses in Clinton that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Clinton