The Flagler Estates housing market is not very competitive. The median sale price of a home in Flagler Estates was $309K last month, up 6.8% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Flagler Estates is $191, down 26.3% since last year.
Flagler Estates Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Flagler Estates home prices were up 6.8% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $309K. On average, homes in Flagler Estates sell after 186 days on the market compared to 76 days last year. There were 7 homes sold in August this year, up from 7 last year.
since last year
since last year
How hot is the Flagler Estates housing market?
The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive.
Calculated over the last 6 months
- Multiple offers are rare.
- The average homes sell for about 2% below list price and go pending in around 130 days.
- Hot homescan sell for around list price and go pending in around 66 days.
Flagler Estates Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 0.78% of homebuyers searched to move into Flagler Estates from outside metros.
- New York homebuyers searched to move into Flagler Estates more than any other metro followed by Washington and Miami.
- 73% of Flagler Estates homebuyers searched to stay within the Flagler Estates metropolitan area.
- Asheville was the most popular destination among Flagler Estates homebuyers followed by Knoxville and Ocala.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Flagler Estates
View houses in Flagler Estates that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Flagler Estates