The Adairsville housing market is somewhat competitive. The median sale price of a home in Adairsville was $330K last month, up 13.4% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Adairsville is $145, down 9.38% since last year.
Adairsville Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Adairsville home prices were up 13.4% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $330K. On average, homes in Adairsville sell after 21 days on the market compared to 22 days last year. There were 7 homes sold in August this year, down from 23 last year.
How hot is the Adairsville housing market?
The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive.
Calculated over the last 3 months
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 1% below list price and go pending in around 22 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 2% above list price and go pending in around 8 days.
Adairsville Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 2% of homebuyers searched to move into Adairsville from outside metros.
- New York homebuyers searched to move into Adairsville more than any other metro followed by Los Angeles and Washington.
- 84% of Adairsville homebuyers searched to stay within the Adairsville metropolitan area.
- Jacksonville was the most popular destination among Adairsville homebuyers followed by Chattanooga and Destin.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Adairsville
View houses in Adairsville that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Adairsville
Adairsville Elementary School
Public • PreK-5