The Lula housing market is very competitive. The median sale price of a home in Lula was $310K last month, down 8.7% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Lula is $192, up 11.3% since last year.
Lula Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Lula home prices were down 8.7% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $310K. On average, homes in Lula sell after 22 days on the market compared to 19 days last year. There were 8 homes sold in August this year, up from 8 last year.
How hot is the Lula housing market?
The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive.
Calculated over the last 6 months
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for around list price and go pending in around 21 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 1% above list price and go pending in around 11 days.
Lula Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 2% of homebuyers searched to move into Lula from outside metros.
- New York homebuyers searched to move into Lula more than any other metro followed by Los Angeles and Washington.
- 84% of Lula homebuyers searched to stay within the Lula metropolitan area.
- Jacksonville was the most popular destination among Lula homebuyers followed by Chattanooga and Destin.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Lula
View houses in Lula that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Lula
Lula Elementary School
Public • PreK-5