The Clarkesville housing market is somewhat competitive. The median sale price of a home in Clarkesville was $314K last month, down 3.8% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Clarkesville is $162, down 6.6% since last year.
Clarkesville Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Clarkesville home prices were down 3.8% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $314K. On average, homes in Clarkesville sell after 73 days on the market compared to 22 days last year. There were 12 homes sold in August this year, down from 18 last year.
How hot is the Clarkesville housing market?
Calculated over the last 3 months
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 4% below list price and go pending in around 28 days.
- Hot homescan sell for around list price and go pending in around 13 days.
Clarkesville Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 2% of homebuyers searched to move into Clarkesville from outside metros.
- New York homebuyers searched to move into Clarkesville more than any other metro followed by Los Angeles and Washington.
- 84% of Clarkesville homebuyers searched to stay within the Clarkesville metropolitan area.
- Jacksonville was the most popular destination among Clarkesville homebuyers followed by Chattanooga and Destin.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Clarkesville
View houses in Clarkesville that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Clarkesville
Clarkesville Elementary School
Public • PreK-5