The Rison housing market is not very competitive. The median sale price of a home in Rison was $26K last month, down 81.9% since last year.
Rison Housing Market Trends
In May 2023, Rison home prices were down 81.9% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $26K.
How hot is the Rison housing market?
The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive.
Calculated over the last 12 months
- Multiple offers are rare.
- The average homes sell for about 2% below list price and go pending in around 70 days.
- Hot homescan sell for around list price and go pending in around 26 days.
Rison Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 0.17% of homebuyers searched to move into Rison from outside metros.
- Los Angeles homebuyers searched to move into Rison more than any other metro followed by Detroit and San Francisco.
- 76% of Rison homebuyers searched to stay within the Rison metropolitan area.
- Fayetteville was the most popular destination among Rison homebuyers followed by Pensacola and Charlotte.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Rison
View houses in Rison that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Rison
Rison Elementary School
Public • PreK-5