The St. Albans housing market is very competitive. The median sale price of a home in St. Albans was $340K last month, up 27.1% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in St. Albans is $171, down 3.1% since last year.
St. Albans Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, St. Albans home prices were up 27.1% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $340K. On average, homes in St. Albans sell after 7 days on the market compared to 28 days last year. There were 6 homes sold in August this year, up from 4 last year.
How hot is the St. Albans housing market?
The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive.
Calculated over the last 3 months
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for about 2% above list price and go pending in around 7 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 7% above list price and go pending in around 4 days.
St. Albans Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 0.17% of homebuyers searched to move into St. Albans from outside metros.
- New York homebuyers searched to move into St. Albans more than any other metro followed by Washington and Philadelphia.
- 38% of St. Albans homebuyers searched to stay within the St. Albans metropolitan area.
- Denver was the most popular destination among St. Albans homebuyers followed by Chicago and Boston.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for St. Albans
View houses in St. Albans that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in St. Albans
St. Albans City Elementary School
Public • PreK-8
St. Albans Town Educational Center
Public • PreK-8