The Spring Valley housing market is very competitive. The median sale price of a home in Spring Valley was $149K last month, down 23.6% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Spring Valley is $155, up 44.9% since last year.
Spring Valley Housing Market Trends
In July 2023, Spring Valley home prices were down 23.6% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $149K.
since last year
since last year
How hot is the Spring Valley housing market?
The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive.
Calculated over the last 12 months
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for about 1% above list price and go pending in around 42 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 7% above list price and go pending in around 8 days.
Spring Valley Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 0.62% of homebuyers searched to move into Spring Valley from outside metros.
- Hartford homebuyers searched to move into Spring Valley more than any other metro followed by San Francisco and Sioux Falls.
- 73% of Spring Valley homebuyers searched to stay within the Spring Valley metropolitan area.
- Brainerd was the most popular destination among Spring Valley homebuyers followed by Duluth and Cape Coral.
Jul '23 - Sep '23
Home offer insights for Spring Valley
View houses in Spring Valley that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Spring Valley
Spring Valley Elementary School
Public • PreK-5