The Canadian Lakes housing market is somewhat competitive. The median sale price of a home in Canadian Lakes was $278K last month, up 19.3% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Canadian Lakes is $172, up 26.0% since last year.
Canadian Lakes Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Canadian Lakes home prices were up 19.3% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $278K. On average, homes in Canadian Lakes sell after 43 days on the market compared to 49 days last year. There were 11 homes sold in August this year, down from 12 last year.
How hot is the Canadian Lakes housing market?
Calculated over the last 3 months
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 2% below list price and go pending in around 37 days.
- Hot homescan sell for around list price and go pending in around 25 days.
Canadian Lakes Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 0.49% of homebuyers searched to move into Canadian Lakes from outside metros.
- Detroit homebuyers searched to move into Canadian Lakes more than any other metro followed by Chicago and Lansing.
- 62% of Canadian Lakes homebuyers searched to stay within the Canadian Lakes metropolitan area.
- Sarasota was the most popular destination among Canadian Lakes homebuyers followed by Cape Coral and Tampa.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Canadian Lakes
View houses in Canadian Lakes that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Canadian Lakes