The Scotts Valley housing market is very competitive. The median sale price of a home in Scotts Valley was $1.3M last month, up 3.1% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Scotts Valley is $666, down 11.7% since last year.
Scotts Valley Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Scotts Valley home prices were up 3.1% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $1.3M. On average, homes in Scotts Valley sell after 52 days on the market compared to 64 days last year. There were 8 homes sold in August this year, down from 12 last year.
How hot is the Scotts Valley housing market?
The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive.
Calculated over the last 6 months
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for about 1% above list price and go pending in around 27 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 5% above list price and go pending in around 15 days.
Scotts Valley Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 3% of homebuyers searched to move into Scotts Valley from outside metros.
- Ukiah homebuyers searched to move into Scotts Valley more than any other metro followed by Bloomington and Jackson.
- 76% of Scotts Valley homebuyers searched to stay within the Scotts Valley metropolitan area.
- Sacramento was the most popular destination among Scotts Valley homebuyers followed by Los Angeles and Seattle.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Scotts Valley
View houses in Scotts Valley that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Scotts Valley
Vine Hill Elementary School
Public • K-5