The Discovery Bay housing market is somewhat competitive. Homes in Discovery Bay receive 2 offers on average and sell in around 16 days. The median sale price of a home in Discovery Bay was $815K last month, down 0.61% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Discovery Bay is $359, down 8.8% since last year.
Discovery Bay Housing Market Trends
In August 2023, Discovery Bay home prices were down 0.61% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $815K. On average, homes in Discovery Bay sell after 16 days on the market compared to 34 days last year. There were 15 homes sold in August this year, down from 22 last year.
How hot is the Discovery Bay housing market?
The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive.
Calculated over the last 3 months
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for around list price and go pending in around 19 days.
- Hot homescan sell for about 2% above list price and go pending in around 9 days.
Discovery Bay Migration & Relocation Trends
- Across the nation, 3% of homebuyers searched to move into Discovery Bay from outside metros.
- Ukiah homebuyers searched to move into Discovery Bay more than any other metro followed by Bloomington and Jackson.
- 76% of Discovery Bay homebuyers searched to stay within the Discovery Bay metropolitan area.
- Sacramento was the most popular destination among Discovery Bay homebuyers followed by Los Angeles and Seattle.
Jun '23 - Aug '23
Home offer insights for Discovery Bay
View houses in Discovery Bay that sold recently
Recently sold homes
Schools in Discovery Bay
Discovery Bay Elementary School
Public • K-5
Timber Point Elementary School
Public • K-5